Saturday, February 9, 2008

Second Crisis...

Lindsey really wanted to see the movie "Once."  She's been talking about it for a few months now.  I heard it was about musicians in Dublin, that it was a love story and that it had a lot of singing.  So not really my kinda thing.  But she REALLY wanted to see it so we Netflixed it and watched it tonight.

Worst.  Movie.  Ever.

I found myself hoping for the basement to flood again so I would have an excuse to go do something else.  Anything else.

But it's over now and we're back to watching election coverage on CNN.  Go Obama!

--Posted by Evan

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Very funny!! I want to see it too and you are reminding me to put it atop my Netflix queue! (Since the Merce Cunningham documentary i want seems to be perpetually unavailable!)

Allison H-G said...

Hi Evan and Lindsay,

I came across your blog through some other Northwest Corner links. I actually grew up in what is your new weekend home. My father built the quasi-screened-in porch as well as the mud room in the back. I hope the steam heat and old basement don't cause you any more consternation!

At any rate, I'm glad to know the people who own my childhood home are Obama supporters :)