Friday, December 7, 2007

Baby It's Cold...INSIDE

So we just got to the house.  It's Friday at 10:30pm.  It's 24 degrees outside and only 52 degrees inside the house.  We've turned on the heat, plugged in the portable radiator and started a fire.  But it's still freezing.

I am writing this post in my jacket, hat and gloves.  Linds is upstairs buried under three blankets (and still in her coat, hat and previously mentioned mittens). 

It is so cold right now I am thinking of getting back into the car until the house warms up.  Is this what other weekenders do?  Are we doing something wrong?  I have to end this post so I can put my hands back into my jacket pockets.  If you have any ideas for us, please let us know.

Posted by Evan


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get a timer for your thermostat...